The Australian College of Vibrational Healing delivers industry accredited training for complementary health practitioners in massage, kinesiology and energy healing. We can also arrange enrollment with government registered training organisations who deliver national qualifications in these modalities.
Looking for Recognition of Prior Learning?
We make it as easy for you as we can! Click here to find out how…
We offer a range of industry accredited training throughout Australia designed to give you a flexible, practical and enjoyable pathway to the career of your choice. Each accredited package meets the criteria for professional accreditation with key industry associations for the corresponding modality. Many choices are offered to enable you to build on your previous knowledge and training. You can choose from a wide range of electives to broaden your expertise, and many of our subjects are available by home study.
Check out our course calendar for upcoming start dates, click here to book and pay a deposit for any of our courses, or look at our FAQ page for frequently asked questions. Click on the qualification below to download a brochure with details of prices and subjects.
- Practitioner Certificate in Kinesiology
- Certificate in Energy Healing
- Diploma of Kinesiology
- Certificate in Relaxation Massage
Kinesiology: a fast effective healing system that uses muscle testing biofeedback to identify and correct areas of stress and imbalance, with demonstrated success in alleviating a wide range of health problems. All subjects are industry accredited and can be upgraded to government accreditedualifictaions. if desired. Many subjects can be studied at home with tutorial support. Check out our Kinesiology page for more details.
- Practitioner Certificate in Kinesiology: Delivers competency in the minimum level of skills and techniques recommended for using kinesiology in professional practice. You will learn the practical skills necessary to establish and operate a successful kinesiology practice, with a minimum of 200 hours of classes and workbooks in your chosen kinesiology stream.
- Diploma of Kinesiology: Delivers competency in a broad range of professional skills in complementary health care for Kinesiology practitioners. Our Diploma meets the standards for professional registration with the Australian Institute of Kinesiology and allows access to Health Fund rebates, with a minimum total of 450 hours of classes and workbooks in your chosen kinesiology streams.
Massage: Training for massage professionals, delivering competency in relaxation and aromatherapy massage, everyday kinesiology and therapeutic massage, including the technical skills required for professional accreditation as a massage practitioner. Check out our Massage page for more details.
- Certificate in Relaxation Massage: The course includes a balance of practical work and underlying theory. The massage components are taught in four weekends over four months. The remaining health care management subjects are done by home study or in class. You will be given practical assignments and case studies to deepen your knowledge and understanding.