Students from overseas who are living in Australia may enrol in our industry-accredited programs, however those with a student visa should enrol with government Registered Training Organisation.  We will be happy to recommend a suitable RTO.

People who are living overseas are most welcome to enrol for facilitated home study, however the practical subjects must be attended on-campus.