We can arrange enrolment with an RTO authorised to offer government funding to eligible students.  If you live in Victoria, are an Australian or NZ resident, and do not have an equivalent or higher qualification to the course you wish to enrol in, you may be eligible. Click here for to check your eligibility and contact us for more information, we will be happy to discuss your specific situation.